REPASO A LOS MEJORES LOOKS DE LA SEMANA 13-04-2015 / REVIEW TO THE BEST LOOKS OF THE WEEK 13-04-2015

22:32:00

Una semana más os traigo el repaso a los mejores looks de la semana, vuelve Miranda Kerr con fuerza con dos looks que me encantan, más formal Olivia Palermo ya había visto en alguna ocasión ese abrigo color mostaza y me parece ideal. El resto de looks muy primaverales e incluso algunas se atreven ya con los shorts.

Espero que os sirvan de inspiración para vuestro día a día. ¡Feliz semana!

-------------------------------------------------

One week more I bring you the review of the best looks of the week, Miranda Kerr is back with two looks that I love, by the other way Olivia Palermo with more formal looks, I had seen on occasion that coat mustard and it seems ideal. The rest looks are perfect for spring days.

I hope these looks inspire your day. Happy week!

Miranda Kerr
Miranda Kerr

Olivia Palermo
Olivia Palermo

Alessandra Ambrosio
Alessandra Ambrosio

Charlize Theron
Charlize Theron

Behati Prinsloo
Behati Prinsloo

Miranda Kerr
Miranda Kerr

Nicky Hilton
Nicky Hilton

Olivia Palermo
Olivia Palermo

Kate Bosworth
Kate Bosworth

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios